A Group Level Central Training & Placement Cells takes care of all training and Placement related activities at the 2 institute of Vindhya Group. Further each college has a separate Training & Placement cell acting as the link between students and the Group Central Training and Placement cell.
The Training and Placement Department of Vindhya, Indore, headed by a senior faculty member, manages placement activities and keeps liaison with various industrial groups and research organizations. The department works in close co-ordination with a student placement committee comprising students chosen from various departments. The Training and Placement Cell of the Institute centrally helps in constituting the job career for the graduating students of all Departments. Its excellent infrastructure supports each and every stage of the placement processes in arranging pre-placement talks, written test, group discussion, interviews etc.
We have a well planned communication and personality development program to update our students for the highly competitive future. The college is offering various trainings to the students on personality development and career development skills, etc., the training and placement cell arranges career guidance programs (CGP), soft skills programs, and personality development programs through external experts. Such programs are arranged for the students to develop their communication skills and to build their self-confidence. Before the campus interviews, mock interviews are conducted to enhance the skills of the students and to motivate them in order to enable them to face the interviews successfully.
Regular guest lectures by eminent & experienced personalities from industries are organized and capable and committed guides are provided to students to assist them in their project work.
The placement cell also provides guidance for various competitive examinations i.e. GRE, GATE, GMAT & CAT to students who are keen to pursue future academics studies.
- Well established T&P Cell, following 'Standard Professional Training Procedure'.
- Career guidance by working & experienced professionals of Industries.
- Personality Development, Body language, Positive attitude building, Communication skills classes are routinely delivered by guest lecturers.
- Well designed regular training sessions are carried out, followed by Individual 'Brain mapping' for career selection.
- Regular Career counselling, suggesting right career to right candidate by psychology test
- Psychological assistance for personal and professional improvement
- Job Specific Guidance by experienced professionals.